Keeping fit can be difficult when you live in a place with less-than-ideal weather (aka The UK!). It gets even harder when the gyms close for a year, forcing us all to stay indoors.
It was hard for me to get out of bed when it was dreary outside, let alone go out for a jog. I had a motivation problem that I needed to overcome. Finally, I started to get out and move again—only to hit another wall.
Going outside was miserable during the chilly and rainy months. I got wet and chilled to the bone, and I felt generally uncomfortable.
Luckily, I found a way to fix this problem with a new jacket called GAMMA. GAMMA is a special temperature-regulating jacket made of graphene. It also has divinely comfy internal heaters to keep you toasty warm in temperatures as low as -30˚C.
GAMMA keeps you warm, dry and protected in any weather, all year long. And it’s so strong that it’s guaranteed to last for life. If you’re looking for an activewear jacket to get you outdoors and into shape, GAMMA is it.
Below, I’ll tell you a bit about my experience with GAMMA and how it can help you to be more active and protected outdoors. Or, you can see GAMMA in action here and order yours for a special 40% discount.
How GAMMA Inspires an Active Lifestyle
Have you ever looked out the window and thought to yourself, “There’s no way I’m leaving the house today!”
That happened to me all the time… especially on days when I’d planned to do some exercise.
Those negative thoughts become easier to shoo away when that miserable weather doesn’t affect you.
That’s why GAMMA is such a nice jacket. It shields you from the elements unlike any other jacket that I’ve tried. And in turn, that prevents you from making excuses on dreary days.
When you wear GAMMA, you’re kept dry and warm. Wind can’t penetrate GAMMA’s graphene material, so you can’t feel any chill. And if the temperature is extra low, you can turn on GAMMA’s built-in heaters at the push of a button.
For sticky and humid days, GAMMA expels excess heat and wicks moisture, keeping you from getting hot and sweaty. It also blocks UV light to protect sensitive skin.
When I wear GAMMA, I know that I won’t regret going outside, and that makes it easier to motivate myself.
And another thing: GAMMA actually looks good. I’ve got a lot of compliments on it for its slimming design. It doesn’t look like I’m wearing a supermarket bag like my old windbreaker did.
When you look good, you feel good, and this makes you want to get out in the world and show off. That extra burst of energy is more helpful than I’d imagined.
At the end of the day, GAMMA is just a jacket, so don’t expect it to give you any superpowers. But, if you’re like me and get chilled to the bone in windy, cold weather, GAMMA makes going out and staying active a lot easier.
GAMMA is Made of Graphene. What Exactly is That?
You might be wondering why GAMMA is so much better than your current jacket.
It is! And it’s because GAMMA is made of a new type of material called graphene.
Graphene was just discovered in 2004. It’s totally organic and natural, and it’s incredibly versatile. It has so many benefits that it won its discoverers a Nobel Prize!
Graphene is the strongest, thinnest and most flexible material currently known. It’s even stronger than diamond. As you might imagine, this makes GAMMA nearly indestructible. It can even stop a knife.
Graphene is also a powerful insulator. It can move heat around GAMMA very efficiently, so your entire torso stays at a constant and comfortable temperature—no more chilly arms or fingers!
Some other benefits of graphene include:
- UV-proof: Graphene blocks UV radiation to keep your skin safe
- Antimicrobial: Germs can’t survive on GAMMA thanks to graphene
- Hypoallergenic: Go explore nature without carrying pollen, ivy or mites back home
- Insect-repellent: Graphene blocks insects from sensing your skin or blood
- Lightweight: At just one atom thick, graphene is literally lighter than air
Now, you might be getting an idea of why graphene is such a revolutionary material. Scientists are still studying all of its applications, but for now, we can enjoy graphene clothing like GAMMA.
Graphene is natural and totally safe. It’s composed of 100% carbon. You don’t have to worry about any chemicals leeching or odd smells.
GAMMA Jacket Pros and Cons
I’m quite happy with my GAMMA jacket, and I wear it almost every day. However, there are a few things I’d change if I could. Here are my thoughts on GAMMA.
GAMMA Jacket Pros:
- I feel safe in GAMMA: Even in harsh conditions, I don’t feel uncomfortable in GAMMA. I feel I can venture out in any weather. It’s also nice that it’s antimicrobial, especially these days!
- The built-in heaters are blissful: I turn the heaters on all the time, even sitting indoors with a cuppa. It feels like I’m wearing a heated blanket—absolutely divine!
- GAMMA keeps me cool when I exercise: When I work up a sweat, I don’t feel hot and stuffy in GAMMA. The inside of the jacket actually feels cool.
- I love that it’s machine-washable: I can throw GAMMA in with my other washing and I don’t need to worry about damage. It always looks new when it comes out, too.
- The woman’s jacket is stylish: I like that GAMMA isn’t a unisex design like so many other activewear jackets. Those make me look frumpy. GAMMA is made for a woman’s body.
GAMMA Jacket Cons:
- There’s only one colour option: I like the black colour, but it certainly doesn’t accommodate for going out in the evening. I would have preferred a lighter option.
- There are too many zips and pockets: There are so many zips I can hardly find where I put my phone. I’m sure some would appreciate the extra storage though.
My Final Thoughts on GAMMA
If you’re looking for a reason to get out and be more active, you might just need a jacket like GAMMA to help you brave the elements.
GAMMA is a stylish and versatile jacket that will last you for life. It protects you from any weather and keeps you comfortable in temperatures from -30˚C to 20˚C.
GAMMA is definitely a jacket that I’d recommend to anyone interested in sport, travel, hiking and other outdoor activities.
But it’s also nice for those of us who constantly feel chilly. GAMMA’s built-in heaters are safe, and they don’t cause any hot spots or sweaty patches. They warm me up in seconds, and I admit, I keep them on quite often!
GAMMA is a bit more expensive than your average jacket, but you can use it all year and it lasts for life. Plus, you can get over 40% off a jacket if you pre-order your GAMMA with this link.
Learn more about graphene and GAMMA at weargraphene.com.