Do you sometimes feel a bit stuck in a rut? Does the juggling of everyone else’s needs mean you get neglected? Would you like life to change and are you staring to realise only you can take charge of that?
In September, I set up an initiative where women who felt like the above could support each other and share how they were getting on. It is called #groovingmums and we have a lovely badge.
Every Tuesday, I post some challenges and I have decided to list them all here in the hope they might act as a catalyst for change both for myself and other mums out there. Will you try any of them? Will you share how you got on? Come back on Monday if you have posted about your experiences and link up.
1. Pamper your body in a new way
2. Play a song that helps you feel like you can conquer the world.
3. Have a special breakfast
4. Be your own spin doctor and blog about how wonderful you really are
5. Buy some new underwear and if you are really brave post a pic on your blog
6. Visit your local library, look at posters and leaflets. See what you can get involved in.
7. Volunteer for a good cause. Check out the Do-It website for ideas in your area.
8. Talk to someone new
9. Post a photograph of yourself on your blog. If you already do so, do it in a different way.
10. Take part in a blog hop
11. Write the blog post you have thought about but held back on publishing
12. Embrace the spirit whatever that means to you
13. Think of a personal challenge and take baby steps towards achieving it
14. Investigate poetry and share one you like and tell us why
15. Dance even if it is in private in your lounge.
Which ones appeal to you?
If you want to check out other mums making positive changes proactively in their lives, revisit here on Monday where I will share the stories.
If you want to find some very lovely grooving mums on Twitter, just search using #groovingmums where we offer giggles, support, a listening ear and back up on the dark days.
I hope you join us and in the meantime, it is time I got my act together and started working through the challenges.