I am sharing an easy cupcakes recipe for Halloween with these fiendish fizzies.
Makes 36 cupcakes
1 Free range egg
2 oz Self raising flour
2 oz Unsalted butter
2 oz Caster sugar
1/4 tsp Baking powder
1tsp Vanilla extract
2tsp Coca powder
6oz Icing sugar
3oz Unsalted butter
1tsp Vanilla flavour
1tsp Green food colouring
1 pack of Fiendish Fizzies
1. Preheat the oven to 170C.
2. Cream 2oz of unsalted butter in your food blender. Once smooth add the sponge mix of caster sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla extract and one large egg. Mix into a smooth batter.
3. Place 36 mini muffin cases into a mini muffin tin and spoon in the batter. Bake for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
4. Smooth 3oz of unsalted butter. Then add the icing sugar with a small amount of water, mix slowly for two minutes and add the vanilla flavour and green colour. Then mix until smooth.
5. Spread or pipe the icing over the top of the cooled cupcakes. Then decorate with your Fiendish Fizzies. Your cupcakes will need 15 minutes for the icing to set.
Do you have an easy cupcakes recipe for Halloween to share with my readers?
Originally posted 2011-10-31 17:03:38.