Have you ever sent a love letter or perhaps you have received one? Yes, it’s Valentine’s Day so I am using that as a neat little hook so that we can all feel the love but in a bit of a different way.
So as ever, we would love you to link up any post about how you are making you life more positive.
If you really want to go for it and take up my challenge, it would melt my heart if you could link up a love letter to yourself. I know this will be difficult to tackle for some readers but I also think it is a really worthwhile exercise to do. Write it in a way you see fit – some of you may want do a poem and of course prose is wonderful too.
Just in case you need a little help to get you started, try these questions.
1. What physical feature of yours is particularly attractive?
2. What qualities and personality traits make you loveable?
3. What skills do you have that you are really proud of?
4. What challenge have you overcome in the most inspiring way?
5. What gets in the way of you loving yourself as much as you should?
If you blog about how you are improving your life one baby step at a time, please link up with us. You don’t have to answer the questions or even think about them so long as you have a post about positive life change, you are welcome to the Best Boot Forward linky.
BESTBOOTFORWARD LINKY RULES:
1. Add a backlink to this post using #bestbootforward and fear not, our badge is coming soon!
2. Please comment on this post and the one from Chloe at Indigo Wilderness and at least one other. Obviously the more you comment, the better and it is a super way to get to know other people and to interest them in your blog.
3. Link as many posts as you like so long as they are about you moving your life forward positively in some way.
4. The linky is open for a week so there is plenty of time to link up.
5. Tag myself @kateonthinice and Chloe at @IndigoChlo on Twitter for a Retweet with #Bestbootforward
Link up below and we would LOVE to have you!