Cannabis edibles are growing in popularity by the day, bringing many curious people to the fold. Out of the many ways that cannabis or marijuana can be consumed, indulging in edibles is one of the methods that has a niche of its own. If you don’t know what to try first or how to try out cannabis edibles, stay tuned because this blog will answer your question. While you may have read up on the article that talked about things to consider before trying out cannabis edibles, this one will help you with the options available for you to try out.
Do Edibles have CBD or THC?
The kind of marijuana edibles you should consume depends upon their composition. While we know that THC present in cannabis can induce a stoned state while providing its euphoric and relaxing effects, CBD is a cannabinoid that does not induce consumers into a high. Depending upon the effects you wish to experience, you can choose an edible that aligns with your needs. For instance, many first-timers just want to try out edibles as an experiment, while other seasoned consumers use edibles for recreational or therapeutic purposes. Today, the market is packed with a plethora of options that cover both THC and CBD edibles; what people buy is entirely their personal preference.
So, What are Your Cannabis Edible Options?
If you want to try edibles, we recommend that you start with little doses to see how your body and mind react to the effects. You can explore the following:
- THC Gummies: These gummies look cute and taste delicious while packing quite a trip for the ones who indulge in them! THC gummies are probably one of the most popular edibles that are loved by cannabis enthusiasts. Excellent for laid-back parties and recreational use, make sure that you do not exceed the recommended dosage on the package just because they taste irresistible!
- Weed Brownies: The king of cannabis edibles, weed brownies have ruled the turf for a long time, being an all-time favorite. You can either buy them from an online dispensary, buy them from someone who you know is a reliable edible baker, or look up a weed brownie recipe if you’re up for a fun cookout at home.
- CBD Infusions: CBD elixirs, juices, and infusions all consist of small doses of the cannabinoid compound. Since it is a liquid, the effects may kick in sooner than while consuming solid food items.
- Pizza Sauce: It may sound eccentric, but pizza sauce infused with a mild concentrate of cannabinoids is one of the most popular choices for cannabis enthusiasts throwing parties. Combine the deliciousness of a cheesy pizza with a little happy trip, and this is a best seller.
- Weed Butter: Apart from toffees, candies, and desserts, items like weed butter is also an edible option available for those wanting to get a mild stoned effect. Infused with CBD or THC, it will relax you while dealing with stress and inflammatory pain.
Out of the list of cannabis edible items we mentioned, some are highly popular while a few are just gaining momentum. We advise our readers to be responsible and do their research on locational legality before trying these out and do it at a safe place!