What were your personal highs and lows of 2020? I have a tradition of sharing mine and encouraging others to do the same. Bloggers can get involved using the following guidelines. We all have ups and downs as part of life’s rich tapestry and I find reflecting on mine and reading about other people makes me feel ready for everything a brand New Year has to offer.
Rules for the highs and lows of 2019 tag
1 Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog and mine as the founder of the tag https://kateonthinice.com
2 Answer the questions
3 Tag to take part 5 or more bloggers asking them to take part and let them know on social media ideally tagging me so I can read all the lovely posts.
4 Post the questions without your answers at the bottom of your post so that they are easy to copy and paste for the people you tag
1. What was your happiest event?
2. What was the saddest thing to happen?
3. What was the most unlikely thing to happen that actually went ahead and did?.
4. Who let you down?
5. Who supported you?
6. Tell us what you learned.
7. Tell us what made you laugh
8. Tell us the things that made you cry
9. Tell us three things your child or children did to make you feel proud. Please miss this question out if you are not a parent.
10. Tell us the things that made you proud of yourself.
11. Tell us the challenges you overcame
12. Tell us the things you would like to change about your life in 2020
I hope you have fun with this one and that it helps you make sense of a very bizarre year.
If you would like me to tag you, I can do that and that way you will get one of those lovely backlinks from my blog too! In any event, so long as you follow the rules, I am happy for just about any blogger to take part.